Aug 09, 2022
- Go to Settings and search for and select Wi-Fi
- From the list of available wireless networks, select BTC_Wireless
- When prompted for authentication, ensure the following settings are selected:
- EAP Method: PEAP
- Phase 2 Authentication: None*
- CA Certificate: Do not validate.
- Identity: Enter your BTC Username
- Password: Enter your BTC Password
- Tap on Connect and then you should be connected to BTC_Wireless
*Some Chromebooks may require "MSCHAPv2" for Phase 2 Authentication.